Still alive, and hoping my plants will be able to say the same thing -- I'm worried about the borderline plants I planted -- the jasmine, angel trumpets, hardy ginger and the gardenias. Its been an unbelievably chilly winter, with the most snow I can remember in the 20 years I've lived here. Things have calmed down (for NOW) long enough for me to actually think about future plans for my garden.
1) plant daffodils. I might actually just go to box stores after a bit and see about getting any discounted plants that are no longer blooming. I really wanted to have this done last year, and didn't, because I was tooooo pregnant and then tooooo distracted with a baby!
2) plant the tulips that have been sitting in my fridge for the better part of a year.
3) come to think of it, plant all the other bulbs that I have sitting in the garage.
4) get the MAC roses in the ground!
5) Is it to late to winter sow seeds? I hope not. After the ice thaws, I'd like to do that.
Well I can think of a lot more I want to do, but I suppose I should be realistic and stick with a manageable list for now.